Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS

3 posters

Go down

TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS Empty TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS

Post  Admin Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 am

I am the creator and Head Coder of TeamQuantum. We code anything and everything. we take suggestions on what to code and we will be willing to create any program to suit your needs, (if we can of course xD). I have already created Control Panels for my computer that I can put it in lockdown requiring passwords, etc. and you can also search ips, log off, has a web browser and File Manager built into it. This is the level we are at right now. I am currently working with 1 partner, Dazed. Together we are a great coding team. But imagine the things we could do if we got 15 programmers. We could do anything. We could make Thousands of dollars, and possibly create a career for ourselves. So, I know what you're wondering, what are the requirements and how do I join? Well, The only requirement is that you have basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language, such as Java, C, C++, Python, Ruby, Perl, Visual Basic, etc. You can join by simply adding me on skype: andy.wirtz and telling me what your strong and weak points are. Thanks for taking the time for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://quantum-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS Empty Re: TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS

Post  Admin Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 am

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm Learning C++ atm and I am working hand-in-hand with my dad and uncle creating a football program that has a very high chance of being sold to NFL teams, and College football teams.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://quantum-gaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS Empty RE: Coder

Post  kingivan51 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 pm

WOW! time to start learning how to code LOL Very Happy
kingivan51
kingivan51

Back to top Go down

TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS Empty Re: TEAM QUANTUM- RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL CODERS

Post  crazyfrogv2 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 am

my brother knows how to code. but he'll only do it if he gets paid

crazyfrogv2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down