Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yutter3's Dream

5 posters

Go down

Yutter3's Dream Empty Yutter3's Dream

Post  yutter3 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 am

Honestly, my dream is not to be a moderator on this server. That would be kinda strange. But, i do believe that if I become a moderator, you will have a great addition to the Quantum Gaming family. I love building and helping out other people. I'm not sure if there was a template for this or something, so this is coming straight from my brain. That's what I believe in. Opening your mind and seeing what comes out. Whether this applies to minecraft or to real life, it does not matter. I also believe in always telling the truth. If I was a mod, and found out someone was being dishonest, I would be on them like white on rice! Of course, griefing and raiding is allowed so that'll be O.K. Also, if someone doesn't ask, it's not lying! Hmmm, what else? I would accually not use the flying ability. I feel this puts me above everyone else. (Catch that pun?) I like to be at the same level as everyone else, i don't want them feeling like I'm some kind of higher power they should be afraid of. While the server was down recently, I joined a new server. Now I'm very immersed in it, so my time between servers would be split. You may be thinking "Oh, he won't dedicate his time to this server, so he's not gonna be a mod.". You could not be more wrong. My time is always dedicated, whether it's doing laundry, going to school, or playing MInecraft, I am focused, and dedicated. I realize I'm writing this in kind of a letter form, but to no one. May I ask who I'm writing to? Please consider my application!

Sincerely,
Yutter3/ Kevin Murphy

P.S. Please excuse mistakes in spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I am writing this on a tiny laptop at midnight.
yutter3
yutter3

Back to top Go down

Yutter3's Dream Empty Re: Yutter3's Dream

Post  Clearly_Dazed Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:51 pm

I dont even...

[Who are you?]

[KewlStoryBro]

[LolYouBeDreaminSon.]

Anyway, haven't really seen you much, so i disagree Show up more and be on alot, and im sure you will have a better chance.

Clearly_Dazed

Back to top Go down

Post  Ecutexas Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Your dreams scare me. Tell my uncle to get the pitchfork.
Ecutexas
Ecutexas

Back to top Go down

Post  yutter3 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Clearly_Dazed, I am on a lot, but I only joined recently. Considering the recent crash,
I haven't been on veryy recently, until today. Also, you probably don't notice me because I keep to myself and speak in Faction Chat most of the time.
yutter3
yutter3

Back to top Go down

Yutter3's Dream Empty my opinion

Post  kingivan51 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 am

im not a mod..so u dont have to listen... but i think a mod shouldnt keep to himself becuzmods are suppose to know and help people ...i think u should talk more in evryone chat more often and help people rather then yourself and only ur faction then apply again for a mod ...this is just my thougts Very Happy
kingivan51
kingivan51

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyfrogv2 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 pm

i agree with the guys name that i cant be bothered spelling

crazyfrogv2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down