Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfernalBlitz Application To Adminship

2 posters

Go down

InfernalBlitz Application To Adminship Empty InfernalBlitz Application To Adminship

Post  Leroy Jenkins Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 pm

I, Leroy Jenkins, feel like I can be trusted to become an Admin of Quantum-Gaming. At times, I do like to go a little bit quick about things, and sometimes like to try out my ideas without any other eyes looking at them. Please understand this is just my attempts to making the server better and funner, and if they are disliked, They will be destroyed immediatly.

I am also a Super-Veteran, (as Spartan puts it) and feel that I have dedicated much more hours into this server than most others.

Energized, as you know, I possess indubitably advanced English skills when I wish to show them. Of course English is my first language, but sad to say, its also my only language.

I am 17 years old, as you all should know.

I have absolutly no idea who would support me, considering alot of the people who would aren't on anymore, but I was, and still am, close to the admins.

Please consider my application. The only reason I wish to be an Admin is to help make this server the best it can be.

Last edited by Leroy Jenkins on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leroy Jenkins

Back to top Go down

InfernalBlitz Application To Adminship Empty support

Post  kingivan51 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 am

i support you but idk if it counts cuz im banned for a reason i don't know lol!
kingivan51
kingivan51

Back to top Go down